Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On the table

Pretty basic dinner
and, of course,
a 'secret' ingredient.
I think this was Saturday.
I was tired.
Dave cleaned and steamed the beans.
I think he took this photo as well.
  • Chicken thighs - Slow cooked in broth/onions/garlic and secret ingredient and assorted other stuff. From the color of the juiceness, I'm guessing there's paprika and turmeric
  • Steamed green beans - salt and pepper
  • Turnips - Parboiled then tossed in butter in fry pan, white balsamic, S&P
  • Tortillas - Butter, fajita pan
  • Pickles - Mechalaney - we *heart* these.
Ingredient revealed - Goya jamon...
I use this in everything; scrambled eggs, meatloaf, casseroles, pea soup, grilled cheese, whatever.
Tastes like ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is encouraged, Drop a line!